"Sexual Adventurer in Pursuit of Nonmonogamy"

Sunday, April 11, 2010

When they're made like that

You ain't ever gonna sleep at night.

Well they managed to go three nights in a row without getting up out of bed. For me, that's the whole week. Woohoo!! If you read this, you'll know why that's so awesome.

I got lots done today, woke up at 5:15am with F crying his head off. Luckily he went back to bed until just after 7. A little video shopping for the kids as a thank you for 3 nights. Lunch, dropped off the kids, a hair cut and was lucky enough to have him refresh the color. I mentioned the last color started fading within 3 weeks, which is a lot sooner than normal. So he did a refresh. Super cool. Then I bought some new bras and panties. Maybe we'll see more of those later. Then I came home and washed 2 cars, vacuumed, ran with the dog and then roomie got home and we ate dinner and watched The Princess Bride. She didn't recall ever seeing it so of course we popped it in.
The car washing was in a bathing suit, I was enjoying the 87 degrees with the breeze. Perfect car washing weather. I must have been doing something right, we live on a culdesac and there were cars making the rounds. I was entertained. Heard the song while washing car #2. It made me smile.
Tomorrow, a lot of nothing. That will be so nice. I am sure roomie will want to do some organizing. We've got plans with friends later for dinner. Should be a nice leisurely day. Just what you're dying to read about, I am sure.
It's midnight and I have been up a long time. So, nite nite.

No comments:

Post a Comment