"Sexual Adventurer in Pursuit of Nonmonogamy"

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Irony

New band Breaking Benjamin I also recently discovered and bought American Weapon  Click on listen. I liked them all, but Sweet Marlene the best I think.

Home because K is sick. He's sleeping, I am watching Slumdog Millionaire. It's good, but very sad.

So I mentioned that I had filed my divorce papers. It was a nice moment, but a little bit ironic. After 40 minutes or so, I got my turn at the counter and the clerk started flipping through all my papers.
"Raise your right hand."
Uh, ok (I raise my right hand)
"Do you swear that the information in these forms is true to the best of your knowledge?"
I do?
Full circle I guess. Starts with "I do" ends with "I do."

I miss you. I wish we could be together. I wish I knew how you were doing. The silence kills me. I wish we could touch, hug, hold, caress, entice, stroke, whisper, tantilize, whip into a frenzy then enjoy.

I miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment