"Sexual Adventurer in Pursuit of Nonmonogamy"

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Sookie

Temper Trap Sweet Disposition

I requested the True Blood series from the Inter Library Loan (ILL) and it FINALLY came on Friday. I watched one Friday night and am now all settled in for a long winters watch. I only have 2 weeks and since I have the kids for 1/2 the time that leaves limited number of days to watch. I got all my chores done yesterday since we had company over last night. Now laundry is on it's way, roomie left me waffles for breakfast (Happy Easter) and is off with her SO on a hike, I think. So I have the house to myself and luckily the dogs are locked outside. A female dog who is in heat is over to try and have puppies.
I am reading a great book, Ethical Sluts. I am really enjoying it. I think I'll make a post of it. I am taking notes of the parts that resonate with me.

1 comment:

  1. D got me a copy of Ethical Slut for christmas! I'm enjoying it, but finding it hard to find time to read it since I'm never alone. lol. Hmmm...maybe i need to put a dust cover from another book on it. Charlotte's Web might fit... ;-)

    ReplyDelete