"Sexual Adventurer in Pursuit of Nonmonogamy"

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

We have Liftoff!!

I got a rocket, you're goin' on it. You're never comin' back.

Well I finally got my mifi, whohoooo! I am so pleased I don't have to be polite about who's using the internet anymore. I like using it whenever the hell I want to, not after roomie is done. Though she was very agreeable about the whole thing. If she doesn't have cable, I am going to need access to the internet. The end. And I don't even want to talk about the cell phone debacle at this point. Let's suffice to say I don't have it yet.

I can officially file for the default tomorrow. I will have to take some time off work to make that happen. I'll keep ya posted. I keep meaning to say that I loved the fact that this was the song that was playing as I was driving to file for divorce. "If I could see the future and see how this plays out, I bet it's better than where we are now..."
 
Ran again for the first time tonight since I hurt my knee. It hurts again. Probably good I don't run while I have the kids, that will give it a few days to heal again.
 
Got a random phone call today from bte that made me blush and giggle. I enjoy him.
And that's it for tonight my friends. I'll leave you with a dreamy glimpse of my new panties.
Sleep tight. ; )

1 comment:

  1. Nice panties...
    And I'm glad that SOMEBODY called you...lol... Bonus points for the blush and giggle. : )

    ReplyDelete