"Sexual Adventurer in Pursuit of Nonmonogamy"

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Tired

Have I told you about Elbow yet...? Yum, just yum. You can't go wrong with any Elbow. They give me goosebumps every time I listen. They move my heart. It's beautiful, aching, memorable music to drown in and find yourself in another place with sweeping views and grand vistas while floating above the water that speeds by below you. "We kissed like we invented it." *sigh* I LOVE Elbow.

It's Wednesday and I am tired. I was just browsing through Alexa's page because she has a lovely new post on hair pulling. She's so damn great and informative. I am so glad she's written a few more posts as of late. I love reading her and perusing her page, which is how 20 minutes online turned into 40, lol. She's always good for a wander.

Didn't get the phones. Grrrr. They have sworn they will have them tomorrow. We'll see.

So I was sitting at work today and realized how much I miss kissing. It's so great to have someone to kiss at will. And now that I don't, I miss it. I honestly think that a good kiss could progress things from "hello" to "HE-LLOO-and-where-the-hell-have-you-been?"
Soon.

I need to get to bed, I have been up until almost 11 the last 3 nights and I don't do well with that. I need my 8 hours. Let one of my favorite images from Alexa settle you in (or get you started?) for the night. Nite nite

No comments:

Post a Comment