"Sexual Adventurer in Pursuit of Nonmonogamy"

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Grrrrr

Rachel Stevens Blue Afternoon This song is actually a little too upbeat for this post, but I heard it recently and liked it. The message is fitting though.

It's been another of those days.

I think this is the 4th week in a row now that I cried when dropping off the kids, and not because I am going to miss them, but because of how utterly frustrated I am by their behavior. I have to admit I did SOOOOO much better today with my reaction to their behavior. And to give them due credit they were cooped up inside a very small cell phone store for 2.5 hours.

This is after the play that we expected to take 30 minutes for K which then turned into a 2.5 hour situation that involved ALL the childcare programs from the southern part of the state. ARE YOU KIDDING ME???? So that meant I spent from about 11:00am to 7:00pm with C.

AND I had to wake up at 5:45am so I could be ready to register K for said child care program for the summer which took 53 minutes of hitting the refresh button to finally be able to log into the system. I was done by 7:00am at which time F promptly woke up.

AND I walked away from the phone store with NOTHING after being there for 2.5 hours because they refused to transfer my phone number!!! (They'll let us know tomorrow if they'll let us take on the new plan without charging us the extra $220 termination fees for the existing plan we have on a sister company. We'll be spending DOUBLE what we're currently paying just so we don't have to be a rider on this other plan anymore which has become a SEVERE pain in the ass, this termination thing is the perfect example. And they'll THINK about letting us off. But there's absolutely no way they'll transfer the numbers. Not even to another company because of the kind of plan it is. WTF!!??!! So I am going to have to notify everyone who has or may have ever had my cell phone of my forthcoming new number.)

AND after spending 8 hours with my soon to be ex, NO ONE called me. ALL DAY. NO. ONE.

Oh and did I mention I fell on Thursday and jacked up my knee so I am gimping around and CAN'T RUN????!!!!

Deep breaths deep breaths deep breaths.

So, here I sit while roomie and her SO are at the county fair (thought I was going with, guess not) and I am going to watch back episodes of Lost. I am only 7 weeks behind. No cable here at roomie's ya know.

Sorry, I needed to vent.

No comments:

Post a Comment