"Sexual Adventurer in Pursuit of Nonmonogamy"

Friday, April 9, 2010

Shopping

If you wanna come over, we could listen to the Darkside. This video is sexy. I love the slow dancing, the hand on the neck. Yum. I wanna do this with you.

I just figured out how to make my links open in a new window. Who knew I could edit html? Go me. This is much better because now you can listen to the song while you read. I have adjusted all the previous posts to make the links work this way.

I did some more shopping today. I got a lot of stuff. Here's a sampling.

















I like this VS green suit because it goes smaller for sun bathing.

As you can see.



The scars are barely noticeable anymore.
I am in a jilling off mood tonight. Maybe I'll find something good to amuse myself.
Too bad there weren't any suggestions...
Maybe I'll just use this: One Eskimo, Kandi
He called me ba-by, Yum. Good making love music.
All night long.

This song is actually more likely to do it:
Man I love this song, it just makes me move my hips and everything else...
2:44 favorite part. I had never seen this video before. It's good that he shaved his head.
Bald is sexy.

No comments:

Post a Comment