"Sexual Adventurer in Pursuit of Nonmonogamy"

Thursday, April 29, 2010

New and improved

Just Say Yes new Snow Patrol. I heard this the other day at Sonic (gimmie one of your tots) and looked it up as soon as I got to work. Who's been to a planetarium show? Anyone? Fun. This would be a great song to have on while you're proposing to someone. "I can feel your  heart beat through my shirt." I love the sly smile he maintains through the video, so sexy. Makes you wonder what he's thinking. It was followed on Sonic radio by Mandy Moore, Candy, she's like 12, lol! "I'm cravin for you."

Ok, I finally got around to using the new Blogger Template Designer and it looks like I REALLY want it to look. So, sorry for the alterations, again. But this is what I hoped it would look like orginally, but I just couldn't find a template to reflect the mood.

I have cooled off since the cell phone debacle of this afternoon. After this much effort put into this situation I am done. So I won't be getting another cell phone until February of next year. No qwerty kwyboard for me ya'll! Oh well.

9:14 and the kids are asleep, yay! This is night #2 when they stayed in their beds. But they got up 6 times through the night last night so I am sleeeeppppyyyy. Enough playing for now, I haven't even hit the other blogs. I didn't make it to the court either to file for the default. There is really no rush at this point. The end date is based upon the initial filing, not this one. But I can't call for a court date until I file this paperwork. So, because I have the kids tomorrow, I'll probably go in after work on Monday. Then I can call for my date. Yay!

Let's see what yummyness I can leave you with tonight. Thoughts of divorce vacation dance in my head...

Sleep well.

No comments:

Post a Comment