"Sexual Adventurer in Pursuit of Nonmonogamy"

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Cell Phone debacle

So the latest in the cell phone saga…

Initial visit to store: 2.5 hours. No phones.

Call to Sprint extra special customer service line (703-433-4401), 30 mins. No phones.

Transfer of liability: 3 days, 6 total trips to the store by 3 different people. No phones.

Call yesterday to store to verify they have phone before I leave work: 5 minutes. No phones. 

Visit to store today: 30 minutes (not counting the hour it took to get the transfer of liability done). No phones.

Call back to escsl: “You NEVER told me you wanted to get new phones. All you said was that you wanted to keep the same number. I would have told you on April 26th when we first spoke, that it was not an option. You have to wait until the existing account is eligible for a new phone. Is there anything else I can do for you today?”

Apparently not

“Well thank you for being a Sprint customer.” 

So I am taking a moment to calm down.

And I still have no new phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment