"Sexual Adventurer in Pursuit of Nonmonogamy"

Thursday, April 22, 2010

It's Thursday

And I may break your heart, but I don't think there's anyone as bomb as me.

At some point I will start participating in HNT, but I haven't yet.
I have been moody and down as of late. I miss him. The chatting but not chatting doesn't help. It just makes me want more. But then I do really enjoy it as well. It's that catch 22, the dichotomy of my life.
Grrrr.

I helped roomie color her hair. It was her birthday 2 days ago so I made her dinner and a cake last night.

I was tweeting with Alexa yesterday about suppressing my gag reflex. She reminded me about her post regarding that subject. I reread it, and remembered that you had sent it to me originally. It was such a turn on to chat with her directly. If you aren't aware of her, please stop by and <>check her out. She's so eloquent and I love her writing.

I am trying to go back and add images that I find on her tumbler to my previous posts to further illustrate. If you had one you like you might want check back and see if it's new and improved yet.

Til then, I have to give back the internet to my roomie. I am hoping this will be remedied this weekend when I'll be purchasing <>a mifi. Looking forward to my <>new phone too.

1 comment:

  1. Yep, the added pics do compliment the posts perfectly.
    Very nicely done, with the pics, links, redesign and all... Looks Great!

    ReplyDelete