"Sexual Adventurer in Pursuit of Nonmonogamy"

Thursday, April 8, 2010

38.5, 35, 39.5

Sexy Chick

Random thoughts for the evening:
Roomie is out until Sat, so I, at the very least, have access to the internet for a couple of days. She insisted we don't need 2 wireless cards, so I feel obligated to let her have the first go at the internet in the evening. Since we both go to bed around 10 - 10:30 this means she uses it for most of the time I am free to do it. Thus, no posts for awhile. Probably a good thing, I would likely bore my 1 follower (yay!) with the mundane.

Well, I am trying to become the new and improved me. I am still reading The Ethical Slut and it's really good. In this part I am learning how not to be jealous, or rather, how not to let jealousy take over. You just have to feel it, accept it and move through it. It's helping to enlighten me. I am glad I am reading it. I am finding it applies to parenting as well, so there has been much less yelling which is AWESOME. And something to feel good about at the end of the night, rather than wishing I had behaved differently. A step in the right direction.

I recently discovered that Alexa has been answering questions online at Formspring, which I am not familiar with. http://www.formspring.me/AlexaRPD It's so cool being able to send her a question (no account needed, sweeeeeet) and have her answer immediately (well ok within a couple of minutes). I think I sent 10 or so questions. See if you can figure out which are mine : ). Also she's been posting on her blog again, which I have been DESPIRATE to read, but unable. I haven't even linked to her on this blog because she had gone silent. I will link to her today. She's sooooo great and I LOVE reading her.

The kids stayed in bed 2 nights in a row now, so much easier than fighting with them for 2 hours. Yay. Maybe it's the new improved calm me helping the situation? I like to think so. But to give them credit, I think the "newness" has worn off too, which is great.

I filed for divorce on Monday and served him yesterday. He now has 20 days to respond, which he has said he won't. Which means I then count down until the 27th, and file for a default. Then we wait for a court date, but it will be final in 60 days. It is all still going very smoothly and I am glad I am taking it slowly and not rushing anything. I have been told I need to find a club like this. Maybe on the Cancun divorce trip? It seemed a bit more "entertainment" not like something you join, but rather something you watch. But hey, that's what divorce parties are for right?

Wanna know the difference between 6/8 and 8/10?
Roomie                Me
35          boobs    38.5
33          waist      35 (at the belly button)
37          hip         39.5
22          thigh      23
14.25     calf        15
12          bicep     11.25
138        lbs         150 (lowest I have been since I started college, 18 years ago)

We decided to measure and keep track since we're working out and running 3-4 days a week. It's a good system, I refuse to let her get out of running when we get home and then she refuses to let me out of working out. I can already see a difference in the arms, which is my worst area. She's got great guns and that's what I picture when I am feebly doing mine. But I am getting better, and Tuesday I did 2 pull ups when I hadn't even been able to get up, much less pull before that. I try the chin up bar every time we work out and she said one day, "You're the most determined person I know." I laughed and said, "After you right?" We're a good team. Maybe I'll take photos and post too. At some point I want to join in the HNT party.

More tomorrow after I've had time to enjoy the internet and all it's glory again. I am feeling disconnected and wonder what all my girls are doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment