"Sexual Adventurer in Pursuit of Nonmonogamy"

Friday, April 30, 2010

I need you to

Ingram Hill, Chicago, new band in the stack of cd's roomie's SO let me borrow. They remind me of Lifehouse.

My sweet adorable 6 year old worked on his homework tonight while I got my other son ready for bed. When I checked back in with him he had completed a whole sheet all by himself, awesome! So I checked it and and this is what he had done:

It was SO stinkin cute I could barely contain my laughter. Since he wrote the whole thing on his own I had to complement him for getting it done. Then I showed it to roomie and her SO who happened to be over. Roomie commented "He's SO your son." I felt so proud : ). They agreed it was worth keeping for future embarassment purposes. So I snapped a quick pic and then calmly told him, "You did a GREAT job! But you spelled the last word wrong, you'll need to change it..." which he proceeded to do and added "here please" to the end, which made more sense. : )

It's the little things sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment