"Sexual Adventurer in Pursuit of Nonmonogamy"

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Who am I to disagree?

I think this is the best song to represent ME. I really love it. I never get tired of it and every time it's on I develop the sly smile. I have always thought it was incredibly sexy, the thought that "...some of them want to abuse you, some them want to be abused..." I was 9 when this came out and it was my first hint that things aren't always "vanilla." There ARE people into the thought of pain being pleasure. No wonder I always smile when I hear it. A perfect example of this mentality is Alexa's latest post. Check it out. HAWT! I LOVE anal, it's right up there with being munched. Good stuff.

I had a great night with the kids tonight. It didn't all go as planned, but we made time to watch the beautiful sunset and I explained how the earth revolves on it's axis (Mom what's an axis?) and how it rotates around the sun which creates the sky changing from day to night. Then K decided he didn't want to do his homework. Well, what do you say to a 6 year old when he says that? Ok, you'll have to do it tomorrow. Then we got ready for bed, and read a book, which evolved into K reading the book, which was WAY cool! He can (mostly) read! It was awesome. So, I just enjoyed the moment, no yelling, no arguing, no fussing, just fun. It was great. Now they are up there, quiet, staying in their beds, hopefully asleep. You can't ask for much more than that.
Big smiles.

This song is also a favorite of mine. You don't hear it nearly enough any more, too bad.
One more Lost down, 5 or 6 to go.
My new night shirt, yes it's a little chilly. : )

Sleep tight.

No comments:

Post a Comment