"Sexual Adventurer in Pursuit of Nonmonogamy"

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Jilling off - fantasy #2

Bel Canto Shimmering Warm and Bright One of my MOST favorite groups. They paint beautiful images with their music. Unicorn is the perfect example.

"Dont be ashamed of what u do if it makes you happy."
Alexa being profound again and delivering a sex positive message via twitter.
I created a new twitter account so that I won't have any problems what with all the people being Dooced on a regular basis. "DafsNightmoves" if you care. Not much of a tweeter, but hopefully things will pick up soon.

I spent some alone time today contemplating "things." I have become more aware of how much I rely on sex to make me feel better and improve my mood, especially when I am pms-ing. I LOVE having sex and I used to look forward to the accessibility of a cock, when I wanted one. I very rarely got turned down. But I have not had any cock available since before March and I am feeling a little empty. My toys just don't fill my wet cunt the same way. I have to imagine what might be happening if you were there, filling me up instead.

I woke up this morning after a dream so real in which I was on the verge of orgasm. I was dripping wet. Roomie had stayed over at her new SO's so I had the place to myself. I lounged on the bed, enjoying my alone time and ventured idly down to my wetness. Mmmmmmm. I love when I am ready to go, no work required. It was windy as all hell here today and the drapes were flying in the breeze as I spread my legs so I could reach my private space.

I dipped two fingers all the way in to coat them with my girl gloss. (All the better to fuck you with my dear.)  My fingers wander up to my clit, sending a little shiver through me. I look down through my tight breasts and hold my pussy lips open with one had, clit firmly grasped between 2 fingers of other hand. Rolling, rolling, flicking. Dip in, more gloss. It looks so hot from this view, I wonder how it would look to you? I need someone to take photos and show me. I am thinking of this and it makes me even more wet.

Dip in, more gloss. My fingers continue the rubbing and rolling on my clit. I have a typical pattern, most people do I think. I use the left side, it's not as eruptive as the right side. If I am feeling like I really need to let loose the right side is the way I go. No mess today, so my fingers linger to the left of my clit, rubbing, stroking.



I am imagining you in between my legs, I can see your eyes over my clit, mouth firmly attached, fingers probing my folds. I start to rock back and forth, imagining a cock filling me, fucking me. I am rolling my hips against your mouth, moving faster and faster as you get closer and closer. I think about WND and our phone calls, how we had phone sex one Sunday afternoon. He left a friend's house to come home and jack off with me. "What are you wearing?" I ask him. Shorts, he says. We whisper thoughts to each other, what we would do, what we want done. He finishes first and enourages me to my end. I whisper, "I am so wet, I am going to get everything all wet!" He laughs, (so SEXY) "That's the idea." I LOVE that he laughed, was comfortable enough to do it. It makes me even more wet just thinking about it.

My breath catches, my stomach starts to clench and my thighs start to twitch and I imagine I am clenching your head to my wetness. Dip in, more gloss. Fingers furiously rubbing now, ass rocking against the bed, legs spread wide and I'm coming! I arch my back and moan raggedly as the stars take over my vision.

I lick the gloss off my fingers, wishing it was you.

1 comment:

  1. great post

    jilling off, i LOVE that term!

    ReplyDelete