"Sexual Adventurer in Pursuit of Nonmonogamy"

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

For Posterity's Sake

So Amazon put up their new $5 list today and FINALLY,  I bought the bird and the bee's new album today. SUUUUPPPERRRRRR!!!!!! (said like Oprah) If you don't have it already I highly recommend it. I think there was only a couple songs I didn't know, but who the hell cares, it's tbatb and you can't go wrong with them ever. If you insist on knowing my bliss, this is my favorite (of course). It's the perfect marriage of tbatb and Hall and Oats. Sara Smile gave me goose bumps, it's SO good. It would be so great to see them live.

Newly updated stats - obviously we're not being meticulous about location, and roomie asked, "Why are we doing this again?" She's gaining, I am not, so, for posterity's sake:
R                             Me
12.5          neck        13
34             boobs      36.5
33             waist        34
37             hip           38.5
20.75        thigh         22
12             arm          11.5
14.75        calf           15

And (drum roll please) I weighed 147 today. My whole life I have been about 175. My goal weight when I started running 2 years ago was 155. So that's pretty momentus for me. Big goofy smile

I watched another episode of Lost and I want to get another one in tonight, so I am going to call it quits. I'll leave you with a view of the new nighty I am wearing.


No comments:

Post a Comment