"Sexual Adventurer in Pursuit of Nonmonogamy"

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Mmmmmmm, Yessss

Appropriate song of the day I think I have been given this album, but I don't recall hearing this song before. A travesty I know : ).
So I had some time alone in the house tonight. That lead to tidying up and lotioning. The next time you stop by Bath and Body Works take a wiff of this.
It's my new favorite treat. I love it.
The bottle reads:

Put Love in the Air
Black Currant Absolute inspires heightened sensuality.
Vanilla Absolute soothes and calms to instill feelings of comfort.

Whatever it has, I like it. And when I get down showering with it, lotioning with it, and spraying it on, I smell yummy all over.



This is my favorite place to put it so I can smell it all day.

You don't need words--just one kiss, then another.

No comments:

Post a Comment