"Sexual Adventurer in Pursuit of Nonmonogamy"

Monday, May 17, 2010

He loves me, he loves me not

I'm not myself tonight, Christina Aguilera's new single. It's yummy and so is the video, hhhoooootttt! I counted 12 outfit changes. It seems she has a latex fetish happening. Or maybe that's just her alter persona. We all have one. Or two...

I have been doing some soul searching lately and been trying to analyze why I continue with some of my self destructive behaviors. So in an effort to be the best ME, I am stopping some of those things. And pursing others that I've let fall to the side. Being honest with myself is a start, then that radiates out to others. Other feelings, other decisions, other people, etc.

Well, just an update. Wrong Number Dave has apparently lost that lovin' feeling. Haven't heard from him in a few weeks at this point. No biggie. He was a fabulous starting point and helped me with some additions to my list. What list? you ask. Oh, well Astrologer Dawn insists that everyone create a list of all of the qualities you're looking for in a man. And then a list of all the qualities you have to offer in a relationship. It's a working document, obviously. And each man at the "Man Mall" as she has dubbed it, will help me to get closer to the "ideal" partner for me. I am looking forward to fine tuning it. Maybe I'll post it another time.

Until then I am looking, but not touching.

I'll leave you with a favorite photo. She's entirely too skinny for my tastes, but it's a great photo with the many implications. It has stopped me every time I've come across it on Alexa's tumblr. It resonates as SEXY to me. Good night.


1 comment:

  1. She looks as if the guy has wandered off from under her.

    ReplyDelete