"Sexual Adventurer in Pursuit of Nonmonogamy"

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Girl just look at you

I know a spot down on the river underneath the sycamore tree. Save all your kisses up, bring all your sweet love, pour it all over me. I am IN LOVE with this song right now. It just makes me SMILE and SMILE and SMILE. I need to just buy the album and get it over with. It just makes me want to dance. It's so sexy.

So, dating is going to be fun. I am certainly having fun teasing the boys online. I am in Kansas City on vacation with a friend (L) for a national conference she's attending. I am just along for the ride 'cause it's a free hotel room and some free food because she was able to get me a pass to the conference. Hard to pass that up, so I didn't! I have all those vacation days to burn still, so I am HOPING I'll be able to do some quick 3 day weekend trips in the future. Roomie is talking about hitting San Carlos again, she needs to sign some paperwork.

As part of my vacation, L was able to get us some discounted spa passes so I used Mystic Tan for the first time. I noticed some stickers as I was wandering around so I posted the following pic to the 4 or so boys I am getting to know (one of which includes D, who I am keeping in the herd for some sex : )).

They all said either the playboy bunny or kisses on either lower back or "near your pussy." So, bunny went lower back and kisses went above my pussy.

But the bunny didn't really take, too bad, it was cute, if not a little typical.

The kisses aren't really as red as it looks, they are bad photos. But, what do you think? I will post more follow up shots. I may have mentioned I am growing out for a total brazilian, so please excuse the unkemptness.

Did I mention that I had a little fun at D's on Sunday before I left on vacation? It was some great sex in the bathroom. All about mirrors and looking at each other's bodies, which looked great together, I might add. More great fucking in the ass, yummy, love that! Then he attacked my pussy with a vigor that was a little overwhelming. Eventually he used his hand in my ass where he had just come which felt AMAYZING. Whew! It was great stuff, good for lots of memories later and ensuing wetness. *sigh* It also helped with the orgasm I had at the spa yesterday. This is the shot after the O of my "hydrated" breast and legs.

So, onward and hopefully upward with my boys and the fun.

2 comments:

  1. I swore I left a comment yesterday...

    Looking forward to the progress of the kiss. And the Brazilian! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you fall in or something?? Missing you out here...

    ReplyDelete