"Sexual Adventurer in Pursuit of Nonmonogamy"

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Babe

So I am sitting here, trying really hard not to think about you. Which of course, just means, I am thinking about you.
This song came on and reminded me of the other night when I told you the music was distracting me...

You get up and leave the dark room to change it. I stretch on the bed, luxuriating in the feel of our love on my body. Mmmmmm. You come back, the candle is flickering in the night next to the bed. I love it when you light that candle. Something I wouldn't think to do, but so thoroughly enjoy. I love how it casts a delicate light on our bodies as they twine together. I love seeing our bodies together. Yours so strong and masculine, mine soft and curvy.

You come to the bed and lift my legs up. I love when we're together this way. I love seeing my legs against your chest and feeling you push in as far as you can go. It makes my eyes widen and I whisper, " Babe!" It. Feels. SO. Good.
You try that for a bit, gazing down my legs at yourself entering my body. My wetness. Ready for you. I grab your thigh to help pull you in. I love your tight ass. Love squeezing it while we explore each other. The candle is flickering, casting a warm orange glow over the scene. Just enough light to see your gorgeous smile by. To hold your eyes while you thrust into me.

You move my leg to the side and angle my body a bit, one leg still up. You seem to really like that position, lord knows I do too. It gives me great access to your boys down below. I stroke them and can tell you like it, your head goes back and your eyes close. Then you come back to me and a sly grin comes over your face. You're stroking me in and out, I am stroking you. The noises I make when you do this to me, I love it. It feels like it should never end.

You put both legs down, "turn over." I love it when you tell me what you want. Love. It. I love being your play toy, leg here, turn here, push there, suck there.
Yes please sir, may I have another?

I roll over onto all fours and you begin to gather my hair while you sink your hard cock into my waiting wetness. "OH!" Mmmmmmmmmm. Again, the noises you make me make. You use my hair as a holding spot, other hand on my hip, pulling me in. I can only imagine what this looks like from your vantage point, candle light glowing on my back as I arch into you. I want to stroke your cock and balls so badly, but it feels so good to have you slamming into me like that. oh, Oh, OH!

I brace my hands against the headboard for better purchase. This helps me slam my hips into your cock, god it feels so good. I can tell you're really enjoying it, both hands are gripping my hips now and your noises are starting. My own bear, my very personal and private bear comes to life right about now. I love it when he shows up. Love that I can make him cum. You grunt and gasp and growl and I know you're about to explode. You shout out and I feel how hard your cock is right before you release. Your hands move wildly all over my body and you shudder and shake as you come inside me.  It makes me giggle and smile.

You lay across my back for a bit, not wanting to part. Slowly, slowly you move away, still growling and gasping for breath. This lasts longer with you than anyone I have known. I love how long you experience this happiness. This oblivion and loss of words. You lay down next to me and I lower myself down to the bed. I watch in the candle light as you return to me, opening your eyes which are heavy and satisfied. I am smiling my sly smile, happy with this outcome. Pleased to have been a part of your high. You smile in return and say "on your back," another command I follow promptly to start round two.

1 comment: