"Sexual Adventurer in Pursuit of Nonmonogamy"

Thursday, July 1, 2010

10

Your Love Is My Drug, Ke$ha - ridiculous I know, lol.

I am giggling like a school girl and emitting sounds I didn't really know possible on a regular basis at this point. Every time I see D it just gets better and better. I relay my tales of the time we spend together to friends and they ask "Is there anything this guy DOESN'T do?" I smile my sly smile and say, "Not that I am aware of."
  • He gives great massages, willingly.
  • He cooks, and LIKES to cook. We work like a well-oiled machine in the kitchen, he does his thing, I do mine, not getting in each others way, but no words are spoken. It just gets done. Roomie and I operate this way as well, but it's taken 10 years to get there. And the end result is YUM-IE.
  • He's handy around the house. Roomie has a long Honey-do list and he's helped with several things on it already. Without complaining about it, or making her or me feel inconvenienced.
  • He's up for trying new things.
  • He's attentive to my needs, he whipped out some socks the other day when he found my feet where cold (while going to massage them). Then he put them on for me.
  • He snores like a mack truck, but has already slept in another room multiple times so I can sleep through the night. Plus he's looking into ways to make it stop with his doctor (took ex 9 years to do this and it never actually stopped.)
  • He's great in bed and SUPER attentive to me. Won't stop til I come, which, is a great change and lovely.
  • He's totally in charge of and owns his emotions - SUCH a change. He doesn't freak out if I bring something up out of the blue. Roomie asked me when we'd be moving in together, I laughed and laughed. Then realized she was serious. I said, that's not happening ANY time soon. When I relayed this story to D, he replied with "I wonder why she said that?" and proceed to tell me what he thought of it (hadn't even given it a thought) and asked what I thought too.
  • He's a good listener without judging.
  • He's a good dad and really cares about and for his son.
  • He likes to dance and is a great singer, which I find adorable.
All in all, he makes me strive to be a better person, which is really, I think, the most you can hope for with someone. We are going to a concert for the 4th to see some fireworks. I am really looking forward to hanging with him and getting to know him even better.

Here's a Bo Derek shot that I wasn't aware Roomie took while we were in San Carlos. Happy HNT and be sure to stop by Osbasso to see who else is playing!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good catch!

    Hope you realize that most of the people stopping by won't have a clue about the 'Bo Derek' reference. Damned kids. On a bit of a tangent, I'll be playing "Bolero" during our outdoor summer concert in a couple of weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, the previous comment was before clicking. What a great shot! Bo has nothing on you (except maybe the braids...). Great smile, great body, great picture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well Osbasso then it's up to educate them, yes? For those unaware of the Bo Derek reference (sigh), here's a hint:
    http://proleisuretours.com/graphics/bo_derek10.jpg

    ReplyDelete