"Sexual Adventurer in Pursuit of Nonmonogamy"

Friday, August 20, 2010

The Mysterious Dafs

Ok ya'll I have been SO busy at work and in my personal life that this has just fallen to the wayside a bit. I actually have several posts that I just haven't even gotten to the web yet. And MAN are they good. Let's just say, Katy Perry "I kissed a girl" will be the chosen song. : ) And I think I liked it.
Kansas City was a blast, dating has been fun/disappointing/entertaining etc. D is still around, still enjoying LOTS of time with him. Still just dating.
Work work work work work and then I work some more. Then I rush around for a date and D and then the kids come and I barely have time to RUN much less blog. Maybe I should utilize the email to blog option more...
Well, anyway.
I shot tons of HNT photos while I was in KC, but they are all at home and I am being bad and posting from work. I haven't even been reading other blogs, I am so behind.

I will try my hardest to post a few things this weekend, photos included and the recounting of how I kissed a girl.
Until then I'll leave you with this one of me, which goes with the forthcoming one night stand story...
Smooches!
; )

No comments:

Post a Comment