"Sexual Adventurer in Pursuit of Nonmonogamy"

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Daffodils

Song of the day: Baby I'm in. Love, love, LOVING this song by Keith Urban right now. If you need a lover and a friend...

I was so honored to be chosen as the Mystery Guest today! I think of this blog really as a diary. As events happen I think about how I am going to word them, or how a photo would accent a post. But if I miss posting it or sharing that thought, it's ok, it's just for me. Well, apparently others are watching and that just tickles me pink! : ) I was really pleased that Os picked the poem that he did. Daffodils are very special to me because of J. The constant back and forth was which flower was my favorite? Daisies. No, he'd correct me, they're daffodils. No, daises, daffodils, etc... So it  made me smile in my heart when Os picked that.

I have a wedding to go to this Saturday. And I think I may actually have a dinner date on Sunday. I am at the point where I rate all potential dates on how badly I want to see them vs the time they take away from D. We pretty much spend all our spare time together, which I love. It's like having a home base but with the freedom to explore other people. An open, semi-but-not-committed relationship, who knew?! : )

Tuesday night D didn't say the words "do you want to stay over" or some variation on that, so I didn't assume I would. It's a long haul from my house to ANYWHERE (15 minutes just to the freeway, then another 10 minimum to anywhere) so if I am going to stay over at his place I have to plan in advance since he's 30 mins away in good traffic. I planned for staying over Sunday and Monday. Then Tuesday rolled around and I had a little Girls Night Out jewelry party for a friend and hadn't planned to stay with him. Didn't have enough meds,  clothes, had to send off pics to Os for HNT MG, and my laptop stays at home, etc. So the end of the night rolled around and I went back to his place to pick up my stuff he was surprised to find I wasn't staying. I said, well, you never "officially" invited me and I didn't want to assume, since we're not boyfriend/girlfriend anymore, that I could just stay over. He was so disappointed. And then so was I. Awww. I really wanted to stay. But I really wanted to go home and send off my photos too! So, to say we spend most of our free time together isn't really stretching it much.

Last night I was gathering up the boys to head them upstairs for shower and their 3 simple steps (think Special Agent Oso - fun version) and Roomie's dog Maggie started doing crazy dog laps in the house. You know, when they are running around in circles through all the rooms in the house while you just try to stay out of their way? Well, I was moving to the side, she dodged where she THOUGHT I was going, and, BAM!! I end up on my ass on the tile floor. I was pretty lucky I didn't hit my head on the wall that was a foot away. So, now my bum, wrist and ankle are all a little sore. I am hoping they don't hurt tomorrow. I plan to do some dancing at the wedding this weekend!

So I am not entirely pleased with the way the I Kissed a Girl post turned out. I think I will supplement it at some point. It didn't really have the effect that I wanted. Keep an eye out for that.

Today, I have plans to have D to work at lunch time for a little afternoon delight in a private bathroom I know about. That should be fun. I invited him yesterday for lunch but he wasn't able to make it. So, I tempted him with this bit of texting yesterday when he let me know he was done for the day with work:

Me: Yay! Time for you to come over here so I can attack you.
D: Very tempting babe! We could find a hideaway spot for some public sex ; )
Me: Just thinking of all the private bathrooms I know about... And what I am going to do to you in them.
D: Yum! OK... give me a little "for example..." please?
Me: I would take you over to the next building and find one of the private bathrooms. The door would lock and I would push you against the door and drop to my knees. Your belt would come off first. Then your pants, unzipped. Next your cock comes out and I wrap my mouth around it. You've been thinking about this so you're a little hard already. (ELO Evil Woman is playing right now).
D: Awesome visual... I'm so there! Can you actually make that happen?
Me: Yup ; )
D: Tomorrow at lunch?
Me: Yep if you want to come here.
D: Hell yeah I want to cum there! ; ) When is good for u? Meet 1st at your office?
Me: Lol, eager all of a sudden. 1130ish, noon, 1, whatever.
D: Kind of a big deal don't u think?
Me: Why do you think I invited you over today lover?
D: Thx! But just making sure ur not gonna get in trouble... or is that part of the fun? ; )
Me: Not going to get in trouble. That's what lunch breaks are for right?
D: Absolutely. U want me to bring my camera?
Me: Bring whatever you'd like. 11:30 works and I am flexible.
D: Ok 11:30 it is. My treat for lunch after. Bring ur vibrator too.
Me: Oooooo! That WOULD be interesting! And great for pics...
D: You like the way I'm thinkin I see!!
Me: Always baby. That's why I keep you around. You're fun in all the right ways. : )
D: ; )
Me: I am SO looking forward to having your cock in my mouth tomorrow. Wish it was now.
D: Oohhh baby! Me too. And ur pussy in my mouth ; )
Me: (Big inhale) YUM!
D: Breathe deeply & softly my love! ; )

So I'll recap in the next post because by the time I post this, it will have already happened : ) Hopefully I'll have some great before shots for the Brazilian I have scheduled tomorrow. I'll post those with the recap. Until then, here's my HNT for the day! At some point I will figure out how to do those click throughs but, not today! Happy HNT and be sure to stop by Osbasso to see who else is playing!


3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you liked the poem!

    Now don't forget--you've got an audience now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. woohoo- found you. thanks for the MG photo.... mmyhmmm thanks indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Os: I will be more diligent about posting now that the throngs are gathering, lol.

    @Barefoot: My pleasure. Literally : ) Glad you enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete