"Sexual Adventurer in Pursuit of Nonmonogamy"

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Running - I like it

Oooh yeah I like it! The new nummy Enrique Iglesias, don't stop baby, just keep on shakin' my love!

I spent the last couple of nights with D and it's been great. I had a couple of dates on Sunday and that created a "we need to talk" situation with D. We had a long talk about the "open relationship" and me dating and him dating and what that meant to us an how we would continue to handle it. We got it all worked out, which is fantastic. I am a big fan of the communication that we have. And the fact that he's willing to talk about it even if it makes him uncomfortable. How very grown up.

So the at work visit the other day was a lot of fun. He arrived and we went next door and scouted out the bathrooms. They were both busy so we stood around and waited and chit chatted a bit. Then we were able to acquire a bathroom while no one else was in the hallway, discretely. : )

I was surprised to see there was a bench in the bathroom, how convenient!! That was going to come in VERY handy, I immediately insisted he sit on it and started unbuckling his pants. After getting his already hardening cock out I wrapped my lips around it. He loved it and moaned. He had brought the camera an pulled it out now and started snapping pictures of me working his cock. It was tasty and I could hear him snapping shots.

"Don't get distracted with the camera," I said.
"I won't," he replied.

 Snap

Snap

Snap


It was really fun to be in the bathroom, knowing there were people walking by in the hallway outside. All that stopped them from seeing us was a little lock on the door. This of course made us both hotter.

You could hear their footsteps, hear them checking to see if the bathroom was available, it SO wasn't : ).
He stood me up at one point and bent me over the storage cabinet that was there and pounded away at me, both of us stifling our sounds but still loving every minute.

I sat him back down and eventually finished him off. I could tell it was really hard for him to be quiet, he's typically QUITE vocal about his release. I giggled and smiled at how much he was enjoying it.

He took this picture while we were straightening up, he said, "You have such great legs." That's his POV of my sassy legs and shoes.


So I went Friday and got another Brazilian wax. This one was MUCH less painful and she literally got it done in like 15 minutes. I was shocked how much better it was. I'll post pics when I am home again.

Last night we participated in a local little walk/run that happens every Monday night here. He's trying to get back into shape and I am encouraging him by inviting him to things like that. It's so much better to be able to work out with someone rather than making the time to do it without them, which takes away spending time with him. I think we're both really going to enjoy it and I am certainly looking forward to participating more.

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm...quickies in the bathroom! You are a wise woman, remembering to bring your camera!

    ReplyDelete