"Sexual Adventurer in Pursuit of Nonmonogamy"

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Sorry you have the wrong number

song for this post

Well I got a random wrong call today. Ended up chatting with the person after he texted me telling me (via txt):
"Sorry, great voice."
I replied, Thanks, you too.
"I'm Dave from San Franciso. Apologize for the wrong number. Are you in Sales (with the voice)?"
No, but I have been told that before.
This led to some interesting texts and then phone calls which lasted for the better part of a few hours while I ran errands. It was stimulating, entertaining, casual and surprising all at the same time. He promptly sent me a photo. Good looking. He said he looks like Guy Pearce. He asked for one of me, I politely declined until I am "available."  He didn't push it, which I appreciated. I was VERY clear from the beginning that I am months away from being single. NOT available. But interested in pursuing things when things are final for me. He ended up getting off while we were talking, much by his own doing (he described what he would be doing to me if we were together). I did nothing to disuade him. : )
This led to talks of Vegas which we are both frequent visitors to. He sells commercial real estate in SF thus seems to be on a higher income level as the usual places he stays are the Wynn, the Bellagio, THE Hotel etc. I commented that I normally stay at my time share. He suggested a wager to see which one of us could get laid the most in 9 hours. This progressed to talking about who that is easier for in general, and he insisted it's women. I told him I wasn't aware of any such thing being married for the last 13 years. He conceed the win to me before we even got there and moved on to:
"How about rather than competing against each other, we find a beautiful woman for us...?"
You're on!
"Let's go to Vegas."
I'm on my way"
"First...we satisfy our own curiosity, hit the pool, then go on a search. Could be so fun!"
Sounds perfect! That's exactly what I am looking for, in 2 months.

It was an interesting day with a glimpse of things to come after the divorce is final. It gave me something to look forward to, not specifically with him, but in general.

Maybe I should chat up more wrong numbers.

2 comments:

  1. i so wish stuff like this happened to me ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, Frances is my follower! I feel so honored! Sweetie, no need to live vicariously through me, you and D have enough fun on your own. I aspire to your mid-town hook ups with a bag-o-fun. Thanks for checking in! : )

    ReplyDelete