"Sexual Adventurer in Pursuit of Nonmonogamy"

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Welcome back

Who knew she could sing. This song has been stuck in my head for days since BTE sent it to me after our first night.

It's been awhile, but I've been having such fun. Let me esplain. No, it is too much, let me sum up.
D and I were together for a year, but we've broken up. Now, dream of all dreams, BTE and I have connected and I am loving it. He's already addicted, as am I. I can only imagine where this will lead and I am really excited about it.

I can't believe I've been divorced over a year. The date slipped right by me, only to be noted a week later on my first "date" with BTE. It was more important that it marked a year (and ending) with D and a new beginning with BTE. I didn't expect to get involved with him, nor have it progress so quickly. Someone described me as a serial monogomist and I would have to agree. As much as BTW and I were both looking forward to some alone time, that just didn't happen. I am toying again with asking him if he wants to take a break, but I don't think he'll want to, and nor do I, really. It's just been 4 years coming with him and I am super excited with how it's working out. I literally made myself available for him. We're going to see Sade and Def Leppard soon and I'm really excited about it. He loves music as much as I do, maybe more, which I find really sexy. Among many other things about him including his amazing intellect, sarcastic witty sense of humor, his willingness to share his emotions, goals and plans for the future and not the least, his ability to turn me on, and on, and on.

Looking forward to many, many happy moments to come. This is his favorite spot, so I'll post again.

No comments:

Post a Comment