"Sexual Adventurer in Pursuit of Nonmonogamy"

Friday, October 22, 2010

He said, she said

Last weekend D and I went exclusive again. It was my choice, though obviously he agrees. I am enjoying every minute of it. To celebrate that, I asked him to write his version of the story below and am posting them together for your enjoyment.
The Gypsy Kings are really the best accompanyment to the first half of this but, Katy Perry won out as the soundtrack. The sentiments are exactly why I chose to go out with just him. I posted this without having read his version first to keep it a surprise.

She said:
Over last weekend I was able to take some time away from caring for my mother, who had a knee replacement, and get in some dinner with D. He drove an hour and a half, one way, to have dinner with me. When he does things like that, I feel so cherished and loved. I just don’t come from that type of situation and the thought didn’t even occur to me to ask him to come up. “Why would he?” I think. “Because you’re worth it,” he says.


Talk about melting my heart.

So, after contacting the local chamber of commerce for a recommendation, he picked a lovely restaurant, which was much closer to me than him. Did I mention his middle name is Thoughtful? He sent me the address and directions and when he’d be there. I eagerly drove the 30 minutes it took me, excited to be able to see my babe. He texted me just before I got there that he had arrived and was having a beer in the bar. He asked if I wanted him to get me one and I said yes. I don’t typically like beer, but he knows I like pear ciders (and other fruit beers) and they had one, so he had one waiting for me when I arrived. I spotted him through the front door at the bar and smiled and indicated to the hostess I’d be heading that way. Sometimes when I see him, I feel really lucky that he’s even interested in me. It’s one of those situations where I feel special just being near him. I had the remnants of a cold sore at the time so we hadn’t been able to kiss in over a week. I got settled into my seat and leaned over and gave him a sideways peck, wishing it could be more. We smiled at each other like teenagers. He still has the ability to make my heart skip a beat when he smiles at me and I love it. I can see all over his face how much he cares for me in his eyes and his smile. We sat and chatted and caught up on our days and enjoyed our drinks and being with each other.

After awhile we decided we were both hungry and he suggested eating outside on the patio because the weather was gorgeous. I requested a little table away from the others because it was “romantical,” as I told the hostess. She laughed and said that was a new one to her. Either way, we got our semi-private table away from everyone else. Beautiful white and colored lights were strung up outside at the restaurant which emulated a small Mexican village. Neither of us had been here before and we were both really enjoying the ambiance. The food was delivered quickly and was fantastic. I had devoured a good amount of the chips and bean dip and salsa that were brought for appetizers so I was slower to move on my salmon tacos. He had some albondigas soup and spinach and cheese enchiladas, both which he said were good.

We sat and enjoyed the beautiful evening and music playing. At one point I noticed someone go into a set of outside bathrooms which were off a little hallway near our table. I visited the ladies room after dinner only to discover an “out of order” sign. I mentioned this to him when I came back to the table and he pointed out the other bathrooms inside. When I returned he asked, with a not-so-subtle raise of his eyebrows, if the “out of order” bathroom had a lock on it. My goofy grin took over and I told him it did indeed, as well a chair that might be useful. The fact that his mind goes to things like that just thrills me to no end. It’s just not something I am used to, but definitely something I enjoy. We nursed our drinks while we waited for a neighboring table of women to leave. They didn’t seem to be budging, but the restaurant had over an hour before it closed so we weren’t worried. It took them a long time to look like they were leaving. Our “plenty of time” turned into about 20 minutes while we smiled at each other and wondered if there were other more privately accessed spots we could enjoy. D did a couple of reconnaissance missions to other areas in the “village” but none were as ideally suited as the bathroom we were waiting for.

The women started working on their check and time was running out so we decided we need to do this now or never. We stole into a conference room that was closed for the night but had been left unlocked. I was pretty sure there were cameras in the room and my private bits were the ones being exposed, so this prevented us from going very far. I was able to ascertain how unconcerned he was about the cameras by the bulge growing in his pants. He noticed the group of women leaving shortly and we booked it back over the coveted bathroom. Safe!

We didn’t really expect anyone to interrupt, but we locked the door and turned off the light to further hide our activities. We immediately started groping each other and I quickly moved to his ear which is his “spot.” I started licking it and whispering in it, “I wasn’t thinking about this at all.” He knew I was lying because his hand was already in my very wet pussy. I could hear how wet I was and it made me smile. His cock was hard against my stomach as I said, “I wasn’t thinking about you bending me over that chair either.” He immediately spun me around and pushed my shoulders down over the bar height stool. He grasped for my soaked panties and pulled them off, followed with his belt and pants. I stroked my pussy while I waited; I was so wet. He teased me a bit with the tip of his cock and then thrust himself into me. “Ooohh!!” I said. He pumped my wet pussy with his hard cock and I couldn’t contain my noises, it felt so good. I told him that and he said, “You’re so wet!” I reached in between his legs and started stroking his balls. He had shaved them and it was all so smooth, I loved it. I drove my pussy harder onto his cock and he got a good grip on my hips and pulled me in to him. I could tell he was really enjoying it, his noises were getting louder and his thrusts were coming more quickly. “It’s so dark in here,” he said. I agreed and continued stroking his balls while I made little noises letting him know how great it felt. “Fuck me D, fuck me!” I said. “You’re going to make me come!” he said so I pushed harder against his cock and stroked with greater pressure. His grip on my hips got even tighter and I knew he was going to come soon. He erupted with a loud growl and a shake of my hips and I giggled at his release. Being in public didn’t make him shy and my bear was there again. I rocked against him as he moved more slowly, milking out his last bit of come into my already drenched pussy.

“Mmmmm, mmmmmm,” he moaned into my back. “Turn around,” he ordered. “Yes sir!” I replied, only too happy to oblige. Nothing but good could come of this. He sat me on the bar stool and kneeled in front of me, propping my feet up on his shoulders. I scooted my pussy to the edge of the chair and he immediately attacked it with a fervor which made it impossible to contain my noises. He attempted to use his mouth and tongue to erase any thoughts of someone finding us. I wanted so badly to let him continue what he was doing because it felt amazing, but in the back of my mind I was really concerned about getting locked into that bathroom as the restaurant closed and triggering the alarms. “Your pussy tastes so good,” he said.
When he pulled back to breathe, I pushed my hand down to my clit and started rubbing it. He took my lead and started to slide his fingers into my pussy and tight ass. I love it when he does that, and he knows it. “This is so erotic to be here with you doing this,” he said. I wholeheartedly agreed. My fingers were rubbing faster and faster and he picked up my rhythm with his hand. We worked together and one of his fingers found my g-spot and I said, “Right there! Right there!” His fingers pumping my ass and stroking my g-spot felt amazing and I told him that. As I chanted to myself “ohmygodohmygodohmygod” and I reached my peak and my back arched as I cried out, unable to contain myself. Stars were exploding behind my tightly shut eyes and I could hear him coaxing me on softly as I spiraled down from my high. “Mmmmmm,” I said and he agreed. “That was amazing,” we both agreed as we quietly laughed and cleaned up.

I know we’re both looking forward to the next “out of order” bathroom we encounter.

He said:

It was a beautiful place...newly built and reminding us of an enclosed mercado complex in Mexico. We first sat at the bar and enjoyed a drink, sharing the events of our days, feeling the excitement of seeing each other. S noticed the decor and colors of the restaurant, liking how it all came together. We soon were feeling the effects of the alcohol. I mentioned to S how I liked her outfit...a tight fitting top and a short cotton camo skirt that really showed off her gorgeous legs !

We chose the open air patio dining as the weather was finally cool enough to enjoy eating outdoors. We were both pleased with our dinner selections, and had the whole patio to ourselves save another party of 6 that occupied a table. Not in a hurry, we thoroughly enjoyed a wonderful conversation about anything that came to mind, listening to each other's views and thoughts in a way that only a couple in love can really understand. Spanish music was playing in the background, reminiscent of the famous Cuban band that played the 'Buena Vista Social Club' in Havana. The night passed by smoothly towards closing time.

The patio had a separate restroom in another building down a single hallway that had a glass door that opened to the patio that wasn't part of the main restaurant. S used it, noticing a tall chair inside the bathroom that might serve a dual 'purpose' !

Noticing how few people were at the restaurant when she returned, I suggested we use the privacy of the newly discovered restroom as a getaway to 'enjoy' ourselves ! We both looked at each other for an extended moment, sensing the excitement and pleasure it would be to enjoy making love in public, in such a beautiful place. Fully knowing we could get caught by the restaurant staff closing down for the evening if they came around locking exterior doors and setting the alarm, we gave each other that sparkled wink in our eyes that said, "Let's do it !"

After the other party had left, we quickly opened the glass hall door, sneaked into the bathroom, locked the bathroom door with the thumb turn, turned the light off and felt for each other. It was pitch black except for the small sliver of light coming thru the bottom of the door from patio lights shining into the hallway. S hugged me and gave her special wet kisses to my ear, knowing that is my sensitive spot. I lifted up S's skirt and grabbed both of her ass cheeks in my hands and squeezed her taught butt muscles. Loosening her bra strap, I held her left breast in my right hand, stroking it gently, feeling her nipple getting harder. S exhaled softly. I reached down her thong panties with my wet finger, gently stroking her clit. I could feel my cock getting hard. S whispered in my ear, "Bend me over the chair". By then, her pussy was so wet I could hear the slurpy sound her drenched pussy makes when responding to the motion of my quickly pulsing finger.
I turned S around, lifted her skirt up over her hips and pulled her panties down, then feeling her large breasts as they were free to move to the motion we created. Quickly unbuttoning my jeans, I pushed them and my underwear down my thighs, placing my cock under her pussy. S guided it back and forth over her clit, knowing that sensation drives me crazy with desire to be inside her. Grabbing both of her hips with my hands, it took only a few thrusts and my cock was deep inside her pussy. I could hear S make a soft groan...I knew she liked it this way...me grabbing her hips and pulling her sexy body hard into mine with every stroke of my hard cock thrusting into her pussy. We could both hear the rhythmic slap of her butt cheeks hitting my thighs and waist.

After a few minutes, I could feel the undulating sensation building inside me, almost ready to cum. I told S, "You're gonna make me cum, baby!" S replied, "Cum for me D, cum for me!" Shortly after, I came inside her pussy, releasing my warm cum with each stroke of my hard cock. We stayed joined together this way for a few minutes, me slowing my strokes down. Wanting to please S even more, I told her to turn around and sit in on the chair facing me. I knelt down and pulled her hips closer to the edge of the chair, my face right where I wanted it to be !

S knew I liked to give her oral. Once I touched her pussy with my mouth, S let out another soft groan. She placed her hand behind my head, gently pressing it against her pussy. I licked her pussy, feeling how wet she was from our intercourse. I could feel her reaction to me stimulating her clit, and wanted to please her even more. At the same time, I gently worked my my right pointer finger in her pussy, and middle finger in her anus just past the first knuckles. I felt S's anus relax as she took my finger deeper inside her ass. S placed her right hand down on her clit, controlling her stimulation with her fingers instead of my tongue. I focused on giving rhythmic strokes to her pussy and anus, telling her how good her pussy tasted. Her body undulating from the stimulation, S soon whispered, "Oh fuck, that feels so good !" After a few minutes, S said, "Right there baby, right there!"...I knew that meant to keep it going because she was close to climaxing. I knew she was close as she would inhale and hold her breath for segments of time, exhaling and feeling all the pleasure in a stronger way.
Soon after, S whispered, "I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum !" She arched back, held her breath for a long time, then her body tensed up and released that beautiful soft scream it does at the moment of ecstasy. I stopped stroking her with my fingers but kept them inside her, caressing her inner thighs with my free hand, feeling her thigh muscles twitch with my touch. As I pulled my fingers out, S stood up, me holding her closely.

We turned the bathroom light on, put our clothes back on in, and looked longingly at each other with a giggled grin liked we just pulled off a fabulous escapade (which we did !). Turning off the light, I walked out the bathroom door into the dark hallway up to the glass door to see if the coast was clear. Just then a man walked by in the patio, talking on his cell phone. He passed by, then went back into the restaurant. I told S,"Let's go!", and we scooted out the hallway out onto the patio and into the parking lot with no one seeing us.

A combination of exhilaration (making love this way) and relief (not getting caught) came over me as I thought of what we just did, and where we just did it !!

1 comment:

  1. Very nice. Well done. Always good to get both sides of the story. Balances things out.

    ReplyDelete